Posts for category: Dental
Did you know there is an easy way to fix small cosmetic dental problems such as chips or cracks? It’s true! With the help of dental bonding from Dr. Steven L. Rattner at Grove Dental Arts, you can restore your smile to greatness! Here at our office in Gaithersburg, MD, Dr. Rattner offers a wide range of restorative and cosmetic dental treatments, including dental bonding, to enhance your smile.
More about bonding
Dental bonding uses composite, a unique liquid resin material that can be matched to the color of your smile, to restore your teeth in a way that is virtually invisible. Composite begins as a liquid, allowing it to be sculpted and shaped to match the natural contours of your teeth, giving you a very natural, beautiful look.
Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments because it is:
- Budget-friendly, often costing far less than other cosmetic dental services
- Painless, typically requiring no anesthetic
- Quick, requiring only one appointment
Dental bonding is also one of the most versatile cosmetic dental services because you can:
- Restore teeth that are worn down from aging or bad habits
- Repair teeth that are cracked, chipped, or broken
- Hide discolorations, defects, and other cosmetic issues
- Minimize the appearance of tooth overlap, uneven spacing, and tooth rotation
To read more detailed information about dental bonding, please visit the Cosmetic Dental Bonding section on the Grove Dental Arts website at http://www.grovedentalarts.com/library/7761/CosmeticToothBonding.html
Interested? Give us a call!
If you want a smile that is both uniquely beautiful and uniquely yours, it’s time to talk with an expert. It’s time to call Dr. Steven L. Rattner at Grove Dental Arts in Gaithersburg, MD, to find out more about dental bonding! Dial (301) 987-5527 today to get started on your new smile.