Your Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Today's cosmetic dentistry options perfect smile aesthetics in ways never before thought possible. Reshaping, adding tooth-like material, improving color--they're all methods your cosmetic dentists Dr. Steven Rattner and Dr. Maryam Roosta, use to help patients feel good and look great. At Grove Dental Arts in Gaithersburg, MD, you can change your smile for the better.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
It's a dental specialty which enhances how teeth and gums look, using treatment techniques which change smile alignment, redo flaws and make dull, dingy enamel youthful and bright again.
To begin a smile makeover, Dr. Rattner or Dr. Roosta will look at your teeth and gums carefully, take some X-rays and other kinds of imaging if necessary and recommend a clear path to a smile that looks like you only more youthful and refreshed. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says that your dentist combines accurate mechanical skill and true artistry in changing smiles for people of all ages who desire better social and professional impact. A great set of teeth and gums does just that!
With agreed upon goals in place, your Gaithersburg cosmetic dentist will begin your makeover at your convenience and according to your budget. One of the most asked for cosmetic treatment is professional teeth whitening, a rapid and effective way to lift years of stains from deep within tooth enamel. Done in-office or at home, whitening produces spectacular results at an affordable cost.
Other popular services include:
- Enamel and gum recontouring which normalize tooth shape and remove extra gum tissue
- Composite resin bonding, in which the dentist layers a strong, natural-looking material into a defect, and then shapes it and hardens it for a flawless repair
- Porcelain veneers, or dental laminates, disguise the front of teeth which have more extensive flaws such as deep chips, cracks, ugly stains and surface irregularities
- Tooth-colored fillings restore decay and replace old amalgam fillings
- Porcelain crowns, inlays and onlays shore up weak tooth structure, saving a tooth from extraction
- Dental implants are the modern, bone-sparing way to replace one or multiple teeth
- Invisalign clear braces are the invisible alternative to metal and ceramic braces, making them a great option for teen and adult orthodontic patients.
Time for a change?
You can change a little about your smile or a lot. It's up to you. Why not come to Grove Dental Arts for a personal consultation with one of our dentists? They will answer your questions fully and guide you toward your best smile ever. Call today: (301) 987-5527.